ETRE: Empowering schools’ transition readiness to a distance/hybrid learning model enhanced by cloud technology tools
ETRe (or Empowering schools’ transition readiness to a distance/hybrid learning model enhanced by cloud technology tools), is a project funded by the European Commission under ERASMUS+ KA2 Programme.
The project is addressed to educators, educational organizations, decision makers, and school principals, aiming to:
- create a framework of digital competences and a set of the characteristics of an educational digital tools repository,
- explore the importance and the add-on value of the available open source tools,
- empower educators by offering a set of easy-to-read information for tools,
- develop a guide on how to adapt the suggested framework within a classroom
- develop a distance/hybrid learning certification process for a school organisation to set a standard for schools that wish to achieve an adequate level of readiness.
The project will achieve its objectives by developing the following project results:
- Development of a competence framework to facilitate a swift to a distance/hybrid learning model.
- Create a set of digital cloud tools and guidance on the digitalisation of the educational content to facilitate the learning process.
- Certification for Educational Organisation’s readiness towards a swift to Digital Learning Certification.
The duration of the project is two years and the Coordinator is the School of the Future International Academy (UK). The consortium includes the following partners:
European Association of Erasmus Coordinators (CY),
SPO?ECZNA AKADEMIA NAUK (PL),
Digital Learning Network (IT),
Prof. Ivan Apostolov Private English Language School (BG)